If you are unsure where your item is in the delivery process, there are a few things we recommend checking in the first instance.
1) Use your Consignment reference number to track your parcel online with Australia Post.
2) Check your confirmation email to ensure your address was entered correctly.
3) Check in your mailbox or under your door for an ‘Item Awaiting Collection’ card from Australia Post.
4) Speak to other members of your household to see if they have signed for the item.
5) Check delivery timeframes with Australia post.
If your item is showing on Australia Post’s tracking tool and you are still not able to locate your item, please submit a missing item enquiry with Australia Post so they can investigate this further for you.
If Australia post is not successful in locating your parcel to complete delivery or are unable to return back to sender, no compensation is payable, by Grahams Jewellers, for loss or damage.
If your item does not appear on Australia Post’s tracking tool, please contact us so that we can investigate this further for you.
While we take missing/lost parcels seriously, Grahams are not held liable for parcels that do not arrive to their final destination. If you claim that an order was not received but there is a signature obtained, we will open an investigation with Australia post, please note that orders not received are a case by case scenario and will need to be thoroughly investigated.
Please note this can take up to 10 business days and additional information may be requested to further help the investigation process.
In the rare event that you have not received your order please contact us via phone or email us at email@example.com